"To establish as ideal STU with respect to planning, project implementation, operational capabilities,
performance with emphasis on cost and quality consciousness, human resources development."
- To make network development Intra-state transmission system develop best-in-class system capacities within the organization. and investment plans for an that is reliable, economical, study and system planning
- To ensure safety and stability of the grid.
- To reduce energy losses.
- To fulfill all statutory and regulatory codes, standards, directives and targets in relation to planning, network development, operations and services.
- To ensure safety during operations, maintenance and construction activities.
- To achieve targets of transformation capacity.
- To achieve targets of transmission line commissioning.
- To keep track of state-of-the-art technology in the areas of sub-station design, construction, protection, communication, maintenance, information systems, diagnostics, repair, restoration and life extension.
- To develop a management culture of care, trust, transparency and open communication.
- To establish a strong ethos of work culture, quality consciousness and high performance across the organization.
- To create a feeling of professional and organizational pride and strong bonding among different functional groups and cadres